Salaam n welcome to my first blog posting; I will use this as an opportunity to introduce myself.
- My appellation (aka name) is Selah Li-Bey, and I am a natural person, autochtonus to Al'Morocc (America)
- My family ascends from the Gullah-Gechee, the Saponi (Blackfoot), and Albama (Muskogee) people
- My sun sign is Cancer (at 15 degrees)
- The date of my solar is July 7 (7/7)
- I love astrology, occult sciences, home economics, teaching, writing, and babies.
- My moon sign is...
- My rising sign is...
I leave the last two blank because I want to see if you anyone can tell what they are based the above description. First person to respond accurately (by 12pm) will receive a free reading of the Holy Trinity on their chart...
What is the Holy Trinity?
As mentioned on previous pages, we are influenced by the energies of all the luminaries bodies (planets and stars) in the sky. Each planet/star has an energy that is magnified and affected by a particular constellation. Thus, I am a Cancer sun sign because the Sun was in the constellation of Cancer when I was born.
The "Holy Trinity" consists of your Sun sign, your Moon's sign, and your Rising sign. The rising sign is what constellation was on the eastern horizon of the sky when you drew your first breath on earth. (See the example below*)
* Note: most astrological charts are shown upside down. The left side represents the east and the right side represents the west.
What does each aspect of the Holy Trinity reveal?
Moon: your true self; your soul; this is where you feel the most comfortable. Also represents emotion and intuition; this is mother energy.
Rising Sign: your personality; how you express your true self. I like to say it's how people first perceive you before they know you. Also represents your defenses.
Sun: general character of your true self; where you shine the most. Also represents vitality, creation, and life; this is father energy.
The chart above is for a person born on June 11, 2013 at 7 pm. I will analyze their Holy Trinity:
- Moon in Gemini: at their core, this person feels comfortable with intellectual concepts; they are a natural communicator and very friendly.
- AC in Sagittarius: this person expresses their selves in a blunt and very direct manner (notice the glyph for Sagittarius is the arrow; straight and to the point). This energy is generally optimistic, but when angered, their tongue becomes their most dangerous weapon.
- Sun in Gemini: this person's general character is friendly at its best and indecisive/hard to keep up with at its worst.
...astrology basics to better know your Self..
"study study study...study yourself" paraphrase of Noble Drew Ali (PBUH)
My name is Selah Li-Bey, and I am an educator, astrologer, and lover of nature and life.
Oya & Yemoya Astro
This is my astro blog- I choose this name because Yemoya is the orisha-energy that is influenced by the element of Water and the Moon. I am a Cancer Sun with a Scorpio Moon. After years of studying my chart, I have learned how to embrace and work with all my energy. To learn moor about me, select the button below.