Sag on Fleek
It's truly Sagittarius season- time to be jovial, friendly, and generous. Holiday gatherings are coming up, time to get gifts to give and share with others.
It is currently 0 degrees Sagittarius- the New Moon will be in the final decant of the sign.
The last decant of Sagittarius is Leo-like, bringing expansive love and willpower to our higher thoughts. A great time to manifest that which you will.
This is a time of gratitude and sharing. It's a time to grow and expand in our thinking and our knowledge.
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, who is the King of the Deities. Jupiter is also the largest planet in our Solar System and yield considerable influence over us in the area of spiritual gifts. As the myth goes, Jupiter was the son of Saturn and Op. Saturn, being the tyrant that he was/is (think: Saturn is discipline and structure, leaving much room of tyranny) ate his children for fear of being usurped by them (as he did his father). However, Op, Jupiter's mom, hid him away upon his birth, and gave Saturn a swaddled stone to symbolize Jupiter. Saturn ate the stone and regurgitated all his children. Jupiter returned from hiding to overthrow his Father, thus taking his place as the magnanimous sky-God that he is known as today. His birth itself was a gift to his siblings and the world at large, as he brings more benevolence that Saturn (watch out Capricorn!)
Jupiter and Sagittarius correlate to Thursday, its auspicious color is Purple. Today is a great day to begin preparing for your Moon rituals
Let us not pontificate and be armchair philosophers- rather, let us internalize the concepts that bring gladness, joy, and peace to our souls. That is the Sagittarian way. Let us do so without becoming too comfortable or complacent. Let us follow the direction of the Archer's bow: notice that it is raised to the heavens, representing our reach to our higher selves.
I leave you with the first five versus of the Chapter 39 of the The Holy Koran (Circle 7):
"The Pinnacle of Wisdom"
1. As the eye of the morning to the lark, as the shade of the evening to the owl, as honey to the bee, or as the carcass to the vulture even such is life unto the heart of man.
2. Though bright, it dazzleth not; though obscure, it displeaseth not; though sweet, it cloyeth not; though corrupt, it forbiddeth not, yet who is he that knoweth its true value?
3. Learn to esteem as thou ought; then art thou near the pinnacle of wisdom.
4. Think not, with the fool, that nothing is more valuable; nor believe, with the pretended wise, that thou oughtest to condemn it. Love it not thyself, but for the good it may be of to others.
5. Gold cannot buy it for thee neither mines of diamonds purchase back the moment thou hast now lost it. Employ the succeeding ones in virtue.
Islam, and Happy New Moon
7/20/2016 04:56:25 am
This is one of the best blog post.
Leave a Reply.
My name is Selah Li-Bey, and I am an educator, astrologer, and lover of nature and life.
Oya & Yemoya Astro
This is my astro blog- I choose this name because Yemoya is the orisha-energy that is influenced by the element of Water and the Moon. I am a Cancer Sun with a Scorpio Moon. After years of studying my chart, I have learned how to embrace and work with all my energy. To learn moor about me, select the button below.